The one backup technology that can provide comprehensive restore while bridging the performance and capability gaps left open by file backups is the block-level backup. Block-level backup, as opposed to file-level backup, does not backup any files. Block-level backup works on the storage elements that lie immediately beneath your files, called allocation units or “blocks.” At this level, the backup software can work directly with your raw storage irrespective of anything else going on in the system. This makes configuration very simple and operations very robust.
- 5 Smart Data Storage and Management Tips for the Small Business Owner
- The Psychology of Cyber Crime: Critical Warning Signs of a Social Engineering Threat
- Moving Your Business to The Cloud? Avoid These 6 Mistakes
- Not All Clouds Are Created Equal
- Understanding Cybersecurity Threats: Internet of Things Attacks
Backup for Businesses Business Data Security business IT Cloud Backup Comparisons cloud data storage cyber security data backup data backup for education data breach data loss prevention data management data recovery data restoration data security data storage disaster response plan email security File & Data Recovery hacking HIPAA Compliance hurricanes information technology law firms linux Malicious Software Protection malware natural disasters phishing ransomware Running a Business small business social media tech support scams viruses