Payment and Refund Policy
- Incomplete, incorrect, or questionable sign-up information can result in an account NOT being activated.
- Nordic Backup only accepts credit card payments. By purchasing Nordic Backup services, you are agreeing to allow Nordic Backup to place your account on a recurring payment plan. The credit card associated with your account will be automatically billed according to the terms of the plan you have selected. If you do not want your card to be on autopay and you would like to log in to make your own payments, you can log in to your account and uncheck the autopay box.
- If you are a Nordic Backup Pro Customer and you cannot pay by debit or credit card, arrangements for payment by bank must be made by calling +1.888.668.0447 at the time of sign up. If desired, arrangements to make payments by bank are the customer’s responsibility. You will receive invoices which will require you to pay for your current month of usage and prepay for what your projected usage will be for the next month. As an option you may prepay, for your services either quarterly, semi-annually, or yearly.
- If you are a Nordic Backup Home or Nordic Backup Small Business Customer, a credit card is required to be on the account. You are billed annually for at least one year at the time. You will receive notification when your account is up for renewal and when your default payment method expires. Unless we receive notification that you would not like to continue your services, your card will be charged at the time of renewal. We do not accept checks for Home and Small Business annual subscriptions.
- If you are a Nordic Backup Pro Customer, you are billed monthly and will have the option to prepay for your services either quarterly, semi-annually, or yearly.
- If Nordic Backup is unable to process a payment for your plan by its due date, Nordic Backup may immediately, and without notice, suspend your account by disabling service features in whole or in part. Any such suspension will continue until payment is successfully processed. Furthermore, in the event your account has been placed in suspended status for non-payment, Nordic Backup may permanently disable service features and terminate your account after thirty (30) days. Nordic Backup may issue such notice by sending an email message to the registered email address associated with your account.
- If your account is past due, regardless if AutoPay is enabled or not, we will attempt to make the payment using any card on file on the last day of the month, for the due balance. This is as a courtesy to avoid your account being deactivated due to lack of payment and will only happen if you ignore payment reminders.
- If your account has been closed due to lack of payment, your account can not be reactivated until the current balance, which includes any past due balance along with the new charges up to the date in which the account is reactivated, are paid in full.
- Fees paid for the Nordic Backup Home and Nordic Backup Small Business yearly subscriptions are non-refundable however if you are not happy you may cancel your account at any time within the first thirty (30) days and receive a full refund. After the first thirty (30) days, there will not be any refunds.
- If Nordic Backup determines that you are entitled to a refund for a prepaid Nordic Backup Pro monthly account, your refund will be calculated on a prorated basis for the unused portion of your remaining month.
- If you are a Nordic Backup Home or Nordic Backup Small Business Customer and would like to cancel your account, it is your responsibility to do so before your renewal date to avoid further charges.
- If you are a Nordic Backup Pro Customer, you may cancel your account at any time. Your account will be prorated on the day of closing. If you have an account credit, you will receive a refund check in the mail after the account has gone through the 30 day closing process.
- You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Nordic Backup. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us by calling +1.888.668.0447.
Effective Date: January 31, 2014